[Dream] Official Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» is {dream} of honest leaving
Let's make an archetype EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:06 am by honest

» Check This Out
Let's make an archetype EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 pm by honest

» Unban and Ban
Let's make an archetype EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 pm by Ghost-with-the-most

» GUESS WHOS BACK
Let's make an archetype EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 pm by souleater678

» Let's make an archetype
Let's make an archetype EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm by [Dream] Reaper

» Virus Intro.
Let's make an archetype EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:40 pm by TPBvirus

» Ace Card Chants
Let's make an archetype EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:32 am by Ghost-with-the-most

» My fantasy archetype
Let's make an archetype EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:16 pm by Ghost-with-the-most

» Haunter999 Test Results
Let's make an archetype EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:10 pm by TPBvirus

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Let's make an archetype

3 posters

Go down

Let's make an archetype Empty Let's make an archetype

Post by Ghost-with-the-most Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 pm

So, there hasn't been anything really new in the game. Every deck nowadays has pretty much the same combos. XYZ, send something to the grave, then OTK. My solution for this, let's create anew archetype. This archetype I dub the Pirate archetype, which is something really needed since we have Ninjas, Knights, and Samurai. This archetype will have effects along the lines of Battlin' Boxer Cheat Commissioner. It steals spell and trap cards from your opponent in order to use them yourself. It will also remove a certain set of spells from play in your graveyard to apply them a second time. What would you say to an archetype like this?

Ghost-with-the-most

Back to top Go down

Let's make an archetype Empty Re: Let's make an archetype

Post by TPBvirus Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 pm

I think it goes along well with the type of character your archetype is, but what about an archetype that messes around with the different game mechanics or gains power-up based on the number of certain actions in game. Structuring them sort of like The Calculator, but instead of counting levels you can count ie, the number of cards drawn outside the draw phase, number of monsters destroyed, number of times a certain card has moved around the deck, graveyard, field, etc.

I'd honestly like this because it would be sort of a counter to the current meta and it would force players that play this deck to think out their moves a lot more as well as their opponent's moves in order to maximize the power in their deck.

TPBvirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost-with-the-most Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 pm

TPBvirus wrote:I think it goes along well with the type of character your archetype is, but what about an archetype that messes around with the different game mechanics or gains power-up based on the number of certain actions in game. Structuring them sort of like The Calculator, but instead of counting levels you can count ie, the number of cards drawn outside the draw phase, number of monsters destroyed, number of times a certain card has moved around the deck, graveyard, field, etc.

I'd honestly like this because it would be sort of a counter to the current meta and it would force players that play this deck to think out their moves a lot more as well as their opponent's moves in order to maximize the power in their deck.
Interesting concept. I would say it would be most effective with "When an effect is activated in the graveyard..." to be able to fight against the meta.

Ghost-with-the-most

Back to top Go down

Post by [Dream] Reaper Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:21 pm

I already had two different Archtype ideas made. Gopher's and Elemelon's.
Elemelon was more of a weird joke, regarding an internet meme. The Gopher's also was the result to a joke, "Go for Game," but instead, "Gopher Game."
[Dream] Reaper
[Dream] Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost-with-the-most Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:22 pm

[Dream] Reaper wrote:I already had two different Archtype ideas made. Gopher's and Elemelon's.
Elemelon was more of a weird joke, regarding an internet meme. The Gopher's also was the result to a joke, "Go for Game," but instead, "Gopher Game."

What is that a picture of?

Ghost-with-the-most

Back to top Go down

Post by [Dream] Reaper Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Leek Spin! Very Happy
[Dream] Reaper
[Dream] Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content